MusicDL is an application for searching, playing and Downloading music from different sources around the globe. All files will be downloaded in mp3 format, at different audio bitrates.
- Search, play and download from the same application.
- Download youtube results automatically as mp3 files, without external pages or third party services.
- This application includes an auto-updater feature, wich will allow you to get the most up to date version easily.
If you want to give it a try, you can go to the downloads page and download it to your pc.
Note: This application is under active development. It may contain some issues and is not fully developed. I'm adding more features and modules from time to time. If you encountered a bug, please use the contact section in this page and let me know.
- 2 months ago: tidal: Add track number to results when tracks are part of an album in artist search
- 2 months ago: Install tidalapi from their github repo
- 4 months ago: Reverted commits to the last working state
- 4 months ago: Revert "Added more settings in Tidal" This reverts commit 207a7110ef111633ce9aae7829c19ad7556f62e3. Revert to the last commit so the integration of music player features needs to be done in another way.
- 5 months ago: Added experimental changes for musicDL
- 5 months ago: Added more settings in Tidal
- 5 months ago: Updated changelog
- 5 months ago: Renamed extractors module to services
- 5 months ago: Fixed a typo in player module
- 5 months ago: Imported paths module from Socializer. That means unicode paths should be fully supported
- 6 months ago: Updated code for Version 0.6
- 6 months ago: [YouTube]: disable transcode settings due to errors implementing this feature
- 6 months ago: [tidal]: Fixed error that was resetting quality every time the config dialog was shown
- 6 months ago: Updated translations
- 6 months ago: [zaycev.net]: Fixed a typo
- 6 months ago: added a service category in settings for all services
- 6 months ago: Added a progress bar for downloads in the application. Fixed a problem with format in Tidal
- 6 months ago: Updated changelog
- 6 months ago: The search should be performed without blocking the GUI at all
- 6 months ago: Reload all extractors' config after saving changes in the settings dialog